Thank you for your feedback. You want to access radars quickly. Here it is: instant Radar finder. (This is a free version with limited features).
2016 Edition has the following new features:
1. Address the major issues that radar images are not available consistently. Now images will be available all the time for any radar you select.
2. Radar stations are listed on the map (Pro version). Click on a radar to see the Real Time radar images and weather forecast.
3. Major cities are listed on the map (Pro versions). Click on a city to see the weather forecast.
4. Support Watch OS 2. Launch the apple watch and ready to see the nearest radar image and the nearest radar will also be selected on the iPhone app.
5. Support Apple TV with real time radar images for US and major regions.
From the right sidebar, you can select a radar based upon the name.
From the left sidebar, you can select a feature or layer on the map.
From the top menu, you can select a radar
1. Pick a index: USA and A to Z based upon the state name.
2. Pick a state
3. Pick a radar
Click on "USA" to see the nation and regions radars/image/forecast.
Click on the menu icon to hide/enable to the route menu to see the full map.
Click on the "Image" button to see the Radar static/loop image.
All the radars are refreshed every 3 seconds.
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Instant NOAA Radars is a free software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-11-28. The program can be installed on iOS.
Instant NOAA Radars (version 16.81) has a file size of 96.47 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.